Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Drawings/Paintings in Grade 5 (2009-2010)

The following are on 5"x7" cards given to my teachers at the end of the school year:

"The Fishboat" (left below) on a 5"x7" card given to my French teacher at L'Alliance Francaise de Vancouver. "The Country Church" (right below) on a 3.5"x4.75" card given to my Grade 5 French teacher.
  
"The Butterflies" on 14"x17" paper given to my Grade 5 class teacher - the 22 small butterflies represent the students surrounding our teacher in the middle which is 3-dimensional. All students signed it. Guess which is me (Hint: I am looking at you now!)
Some of my sketchings on 11"x14" paper done in the drawing lessons:
 


A painting on Aquarium using watercolor:

2 comments:

  1. wow i really like your stuff :)
    esp the butterflies.. really cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victor,你很优秀!我希望每个同学都到你的空间观赏,向你学习!音乐配合得很有气势。谢谢!

    ReplyDelete